PAGES

Ever heard of KEEP?

Friday, January 30, 2015
Happy Friday! I started this morning off with a maple bacon donut - thank you, Jesus - and obsessing over KEEP.

This is quite likely the best thing to happen to me online since Pinterest. I couldn't get off of this site all yesterday because it's so gosh darn addicting. The great thing about KEEP is that EVERYTHING on the site links directly to where you can buy it. You don't even have to leave the site itself to make the purchase! If you're a Pinterest fanatic, you know how frustrating it can be to find something you love only to click on the pin and realize it took you to a site soliciting diet pills. Errrrr? (Can someone do something about that?)

When you scroll thought the KEEP feed you can "like it" - "keep it" - or "buy it." How easy is that? What isn't going to be easy is convincing my husband that I don't have a shopping problem.

But my VERY favorite thing is that it watches the things that you've decided to "keep" and sends you a notification if the price changes!! So for all the busy ladies and mamas out there who can't quite find the time to track all the pretty things on her wishlist to get a steal, KEEP will do it for you :)

Happy shopping!! xo, M
My Keeps


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design