PAGES

our wedding day! (part one)

Monday, August 11, 2014
Our wedding was a true whirlwind. As cliche as it is, it FLIES by. No one can prepare you for the feeling the morning after when it's just over. All those months and all that obsessing is just POOF! Over. It's crazy!

Our original venue was in a beautiful outdoor garden. We were going to be married in front of a wrought iron gate, eat under the trees as the sun set and then dance our booties off next to amazing fountain filled with floating candles. It was three venues in one and just gorgeous. But you know, as I would have it, the weather pulled a total jerk move and we had to move inside. (Which was also completely lovely but when all of your decor was for an outdoor wedding... it just isn't what you envisioned.) I'm a perfectionist when it comes to how things look so I may still be trying to get over the loss of garden :) The day was still full of pink, gold, ivory and green...








































I swear my mom is crying from happiness!! And tomorrow I'll post the ones of just us and rest of the party that night  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design