PAGES

our wedding day! (part two)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Just a few more :) My amazing photographer - Kate Magee - started "the patriot project" where she takes pictures of people with the American flag and they explain why they love this country! Ever since I saw her first post about it, I wanted in. So she asked if maybe I was interested in doing it for the wedding and.... YES, I didn't have to think twice! Those ended up being my favorites by far. 

The only thing I wish I had done differently for the wedding was hire a videographer. If you're still planning and you're on the fence about it, DO IT! I wish we had video to look back on over the years. My memory is the worst so if I can barely remember it now (a few too many champagnes) then I don't think it's going to get better from here haha. 

Cheers and love to my new husband, you've made everything better than it ever was.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design