PAGES

vacation

Friday, February 21, 2014
Ian, Rylan and I are en route to Breckenridge, Colorado to ski with our parents. We hit the jackpot this because both sets of folks are in the same place and we can all be together with one trip :)

I travel a lot internationally for work so an airport is no big thang when I'm flying solo. Well, minus the sheer terror in flight whenever we hit a bump. But add a two year old in there and you never know what you're going to get. I have seen some serious meltdowns over the years and I'll be real, soooometimes I was a little judgey. So I felt like I had some karma coming my way. 

But color me shocked, Rylan is doing GREAT and we're surprising ourselves at how ready we were. He's going to be one of those screaming kids one day but hey, it's not today! So we congratulated each other with a little Tito's in our OJ. 


Bring on the mountains, snow & après ski! 

If you want to see more pictures of our trip, follow me on Twitter (@megan__carter) or Instagram (@mleighcarter). 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design