PAGES

Monday, February 10, 2014
Believe it or not, this little boy was just getting over a real bout of sickness when these photos were taken. Between Rylan and the snow, we had been in the house for almost two weeks. Two weeks. A warm day snuck in between the storms and so we got out and enjoyed the one wee patch of snow that was left. His outfit is super nice - this is what happens when you're trying to get outside before the sun goes down - striped footie pajamas in sneakers.

Rylan has such a happy heart. He's super determined and very stubborn which makes him a challenge most days. He'll push me to the point of pouring a strong drink and then he'll pull me back in with a random kiss on the cheek. I'm a total sucker for him and he knows it. Of course every mama is, especially with their little boys. I feel even closer to Rylan because we went through so much when I was pregnant with him - he changed my whole life at 23. I left behind the roommates, the bars, the (let's face it) freedom of my early twenties. I bought a house, an SUV and a lot of stress relieving massages ;)

It was an adjustment, sure. I was lonely sometimes, tired most of the time, and only got to visit with friends a few times. But I never really let myself look back.

And even if I had, I'd know life wasn't as good then as it is now.







 Running up and down the one wee patch. It doesn't take much after two weeks inside, folks.



2 comments:

  1. LOVE HIM SO MUCH! Can't believe how quickly he's growing up! Keep the adorable pictures coming, please :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a cutie! love that hat!! i am totally ready for spring, too much cold and so many snow storms this winter!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design