PAGES

good news, i'm alive

Thursday, March 13, 2014
Bad news, I'm in Russia.

This has been a hellish month for work travel. I was in Toronto last week (-5 degrees) and now I'm in Sochi wrapping up the Paralympics. I should have been here for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics but I kind of freaked seeing all the news coverage about security at the games. Being a mama will do that to you. So I thought I was in the clear and booked my flight for last Saturday. If you do the math on that, it's the same day as news broke about the MISSING Malaysia flight. Oh dear.

Thankfully, it's been quiet and it's gone by pretty quick. My flight home is in a little more than 12 hours and I'm definitely counting down.

Speaking of counting things down, today marks 100 days until our wedding!!!

How lucky is Ian to be marrying this vision in pink? Just take it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design